/>

Pages

Monday, May 7, 2007

"Perpendicular Bottles"




I know I will always be loved
Until the end of time
Whether I die desolate in the street
Or quietly in my bed
Messages in bottles strewn
Along the beaches
Reaching those who find them
Such words written
That beam with light
Afterwards they know
Everything will be alright
What has been sought in the debri
Vital messages meant only for one ear
It is the way out of their fear
My recompense for uprooting life
Gently planting seeds in bottles
Casting them upon the oceans
Wherever I may be
How many will grow from this
That I will never see
It is rather the planting
That brings satisfaction
Nature will do the rest
Discarded empty bottles remain
As vessels that retain
Empty hollow bottles
That capture the heart momentarily
Destroying all their pain

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: