/>

Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

"Saving my dragon"


Humbling myself before the dragon
Entering his solemn lair
There is no fear within my heart
Else the dragon be aware
The cave which within he dwells
Shafts of lighting break the way
Many have entered but never returned
Their hearts were not pure
They did not know the way
The dragon's heart is beating softly
He knows that I am near
I come to bring him messages
To whisper in his ear
Others of his kind in lairs
As they slept in peace
Were sought out by their foes
In search of golden fleece
Their heads were put on altars
Many drank their blood
As they made foolish oaths
Just before the flood
Nature's fury showed its face
Destroying all the altars
My message is to tell the dragon
To flee before he falters
He shall go in silent night
I will show the way
So he can dwell in distant lands
To see another day

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: