/>

Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Within The Lighthouse"


The roaring is within
As great waves surround me
Inside my cocoon
Yet the world remains
Beyond reach
Invisible forces resurrect me
Within the waves
My destiny awaits
In crowds of thousands
My presence remains aloof
In the pattern of life
Thoughts are kept distant
In the safety of the wrappings
Memories become my own
Concealment is rather a habit
Than an instinct
Given over time
Which has no relevance
Beyond the confines of reality
Time has no hold
It can span the great distances
That hold me to this life
It is rather the distractions
Keeping me from myself
Words on paper seem to flow
The answers evade me
My questions are not answered
Rather the words
Are as beacons of light
From aloft my place on high
Where I guide lost ships in the night

~Moses~
© 2009 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: