/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

"Deaf Ears"



My voice called out many times
Always falling upon deaf ears
Quaint hints of my feelings
Revelations of my greatest fears
A world about me moves quickly
Not able to keep up the pace
Without some sort of assistance
It's imperative to drop out of this race
In contemplation it makes no sense
But then again no one knows
How my heart feels-what goes on in my head
How the fear inside me grows
No longer able to speak about it
Nobody gets the hint
I am like a shadow in darkness
Unable to leave an imprint
One last look out the window
In hopes I will see some vision
That tells me to stay on longer
Yet now comes my final decision
I fly away,I fly away,slowly-I fly away
Floating off to a place I know nothing about
I am drifting slowly away from all my pain


~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: