/>

Pages

Monday, July 9, 2007

"Ode To The Rosy Toed Wooly Worm"



Consider my plight when you next observe
My journey across the lonely road
I am the wooly worm in metamorphosis
And not just some lowly nematode
I have braved the elements of nature
Now on my final path
Soon I will be-something to see
If I can get past this wrath
When springtime comes I will emerge
A beautiful sight to behold
It all depends on the road ahead
Beyond the wheat fields of gold
Just one more road that I must cross
Then I am home free
To spin my cocoon and attach myself
In expected idiosyncrasy
For now I am at the mercy of nature
My present state of vulnerability
All depends on what fate sends
If I might reach the state of tranquility
Take notice to the crickets who chirp in the wild
Do not allow yourself to be beguiled
They give song both loud and long
From music they compiled
To this we dance across the road
Our final destiny of chosen fate
To the sound of the musical crickets we go
No longer will we procrastinate

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: