/>

Pages

Friday, May 4, 2007

"Wait for Me"


This field is beaming with pestilence
Pods filled with irritants that rash my skin
Too bad she is not out front
I could really use the assistance
My thrust seems to be enough
My spokes are free of debri
A mad hatter speaks to the Chesire cat
Over there in one of those trees
If I am to win the race this day
I must outrun the bees
While they are busy chasing me
The bear in the woods will rob them of their honey
How is that for a days work
I have upset the enviornment once again
Broken all the rules
Managed to evade all the fools
Who await me for unwanted bargains
Ones that are out of the fields
Into a metropolis of folly
I would rather be on my porch
Eating cauliflower and playing my guitar
The vegetables are good for your body
My guitar is good for my soul
The ride through the field is my work
Before I can arrive at home
Looking forward to the things desired

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

ui.... said...

Do something that groove
Run chase time
Forget what you prefer not to be
just doit....


love your poetry...