/>

Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

"Naked Presence"


In this evening glory
Such trees in the grove
My skulled owl spirit guide
Hovers over the child inside me
In the fear at dusk
Though I am frozen in the cold place
My spirit guide pleases me
With its presence I am no longer prey
What wells up out of springs
That which quenches a thirst
Cannot make false bargains
Over water that flows freely from the rivers
What comes in stealth of night
Must appear before the light of the fire
If it retreats in its own fear
Still the crackling of the embers
Brings warmth to my soul
In the presence of my mentor
I am prostrate
The art of falling down with my hands raised up
Has served me well until maturity
Once that was reached I no longer
Laid in horizontal position upon the ground
I am perpendicular and able to see clearly
The hovering spirit guide is able to tell
My lessons have been learned well
Still my hovering guide protects
The place where the innocent child
Dwells within me in his own place
It shall follow me through all my days
Filling the needs within my own heart

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: