/>

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

"Blurred Concepts"





At times the intensity of the focus
Is so real
It is almost too much to feel
In overwhelming waves
It becomes a blur
Crystal clarity cannot occur
Deep within there is the light
Outer influences do not exist
Staring into blank spaces
Is only part of the gist
Impletion is an evasive dream
No grimoire can remotely complete
The path I walk is a solitary place
Where lies the bittersweet
Salt poured on wounds
Of scars that are healed
To the greater powers
I most humbly yield
No questioning of what has occured
Within my vision of the things that are blurred
It propels me towards a motion that draws
Attached to me and something that gnaws
At the hearstrings that pull at me
Like naive reins
Which steer me relentlessly
Past walls of putrid stains
Which are blurred in slow motion
That briefly appear
Vanishing moments to no avail
In the reflections of the mirror
That allow me to peer into my own soul

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: