/>

Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

"Flowers of Indifferent Species"


When I am gazed upon people do not see;
The chains that enveolop me to that which I am;
In a place where my seed was not planted;
I have had to learn to adapt myself;
In the midst of nature in another place;
Seeds drift upon the wind and fall where they may;
Giving sprout to new cultures;
Were every tree to be the same;
And every flower to be of the same species;
What a bouquet of loss that would be;
There is no time to build upon soil that is dry;
For I am a different flower of sorts;
One that blossoms in its own season;
And produces nectar in its own time;
A particular flower of beauty;
That flourishes amongst other flowers;
Who have their own beauty and are unique in their own way;

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved