/>

Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

"Reluctance of Low Esteem"


Can you see by my arms of where I have been;
Do you really want to know my mind;
Is it so hard to imagine what roads I've been down;
Do you really want to help me find;
Will you settle for less and use me as others;
Have used me in the past for their own;
I was a flower that had barely blossomed;
And was clipped before I was grown;
Will you take the sunlight that I desperately need;
And use it to warm your own heart;
Why must the feet of desperate people:
Deny a thing of nature its start;
Instead of offering a helping hand;
You offered something I did not need;
I needed a friend who was willing to bend;
Instead you allowed me to bleed;
And answered your own call;
As you watched me fall;
I am a wilting flower whose petals are no more;

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: