/>

Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

"Traveling Cat"

I'm just a cat who's in no hurry;
I'll always do as I please:
First stop along the way is the corner;
For my warm drink of milk in a bowl;
Then I scare the starlings in the trees;
By climbing up the clothing pole;
Over a fence and onto the next;
There I get tuna for food;
It's always there in a bowl for me;
Now I'm in a good mood;
All of this makes me a little tired;
So it's time for my morning nap;
When I wake up it's to scare some more birds;
Then I cause some dogs to yap;
My boyfriend who's a cat they call Rex;
We play for awhile in the sun;
Then it's time for another nap;
Rex is always so much fun;
Well it's time to go home where I stay for the night;
In a warm bed that's made just for me;
I'll do what I want as I've done all my life;
This is how I always will be;


~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: