/>

Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

"The Brother I Never Had"





Spiders and snakes
Beetles and eyeballs
I don't like girls at all
They play with dolls and sing too much
Crying whenever they fall
My big sister has lots of friends
But they don't like spiders and snakes
They're always laughing and giggling
Once though they gave me cupcakes
I sort of liked that but that's all I liked
The rest of it was mushy stuff
One of them kissed me before I knew it
But I acted like I was tough
I sort of like them but they aren't like
Real girls if you know what I mean
The rest of them won't talk about monsters
Or spiders or snakes
Or the death of an innocent sardine
Scary things are fun
But still once in awhile I like to play and run
I sort of like that once in a while
But still scary things are really fun
People tell me I'll change when I grow
I sure hope it isn't so

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: