/>

Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Junkie's Hell House Blues"



Nearly a week has passed
Even though it is late fall
It makes no difference
As if Quasimodo had just departed
Each day is the same
Unto one another
~
Hollow reeds have more life in them
Than do my veins
It is this evil flower
That answers to all my pains
When it is taken from me
I suffer pain in relevant ways
Oh evil flower
Vomit is my friend on good days
When the light is taken from me
Nodding until my next time
Blowing winds do not affect me
Long ago my prime
Deserted me while upon my lap
In resting my soul begged me
Whilst ignoring it faithfully
Answering the devils call
Before angels were made aware
Looking down upon me
They cry with sympathetic zeal
More so than at a crucifixion
For I do this unto myself
In blackened days of glory
While my vision blurs
Fluttering eyes as motion stirs
My breath is a stench
Upon this cuckolds stool
Oh evil flower
How your love can be so cruel

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: