/>

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Good Life"


This is my house where I happily live
I work in the fields all day
We finally have a well in the village
And a place for my children to play
By candle light late into the night
I read and watch my children sleep
Bread has been prepared for the next day
The rest of my chores will keep
Next year my smallest child will attend a school
Her sister will keep her from harm
My work in the field will continue each day
Perhaps I will get more work on the farm
There is much to be greatful for
God has heard my pleas
I have tears of joy in my heart
There is no longer an unease
Firewood is a plenty
There is wheat for my flour
Perhaps a small part of sugar for my tea
A dam that soon shall be built
That will provide us power

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: