/>

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Last Touch"




My child is gone
He no longer cries
I place him into the ground
From lack of water
My breastmilk was no more
No clean water or food could be found
Each day I prayed for a miracle
A miracle that never came
~
There have been those who came to my village
Who told of places where abounds much food
Where water flows clean and cold
And a person came be renewed
This is my third child I have lost
I find it hard to believe
That there are places like I have been told
It's more than I can conceive
If there is a place like this
It must be a place like heaven itself
Where every home has its place
And food upon their shelf

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this one was so emotionally painful to read and the photo...i am blown away.