/>

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Last Glance"


As I watch her from my window
She walks away from me in the rain
The dead silence in her presence
In rememberance of the inner pain
I want to speak but cannot
My destruction of what was a gift
Better to let it go in peace
Lest I cause another rift
Through no fault of hers but my own
I shall reap what I have sown
The fading image as she dissapears
I remember her tears
Thereby my unasked for chance
To retain the unique romance
In utter rejection my reactions
The motion within my hearts contractions
It is from the bitterness deep within my soul
That condemns me to this hole
Which I have dug for myself in rage
I am returned once again to my cage
In the midst of this rain I know so well
Be well my love-farewell!

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: