/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Admiration of theTree Lady"


The tree lady sings with her arms stretched wide;
Deep are the roots to her soulful eyes;
She is the culmination of all that is pure;
Her giving branches into all that applies;
I wish I had a mother like that;
Who could look down on me with pride;
Alas I have no mother like that;
Who can sing to me by her side;
All I can do is look up and see;
Her face within the tree;
She could hold me steady like her baby;
And this I could forsee;
Her words would be found in the whistling winds;
Her song weaving through the branches;
Falling leaves that flutter to the ground;
In a steadiness like avalanches;
Upon my face with no disgrace;
They are like kisses upon my cheek;
The tree lady dear takes away my fear;
Oh how I wish she could speak;
A branch caresses my shoulder;
It seems as if to say;
You know your place,now you must go;
To find your own pathway;

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: