/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Roaming Spirit"





My silent dove leads the way
I must walk this path alone
It has flown from my heart
Confined in the recesses of each beat
In its own flow of harmony
Until it could no longer be deprived
~
Thornbushes have torn at my flesh
Wounds heal but the scars remain
A forced smile is upon my face
Beneath is the hidden pain
At the end of this road
Cleansing awaits
Emancipation from dreams
And chosen fates
The dove flies true
The dove flies high
It has hearkened unto my
inner most cry
Fear is no longer standing in the way
The clearing fog reveals
Hidden emotions like miracle potions
As my layer of callous peels
There it is in the clearing awaiting
I have but one more road to go
Over a hill and far away
Is the rhythm of my soul in the flow

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: