/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Memories of the Dream Worm"




Therein I slumber as the dream worm watches
It winds its way through the meadows and groves
Through boughs of trees in varying degrees
In flowers and vines and cloves
I remember the worm as a child
When it would come to me in lucid sleep
Under a sky of stars and the moon
Slowly it would creep
Never has it had a face of fear
Or a look of the beasts in the wild
It has always come to me
In the form of a smiling child
It wished no harm but merely
To enhance my state of dreams
Floating about like a soft cloud
Amidst the sparkling beams
The dream worm exsisted in the birth of time
Before I came to know
The dream worm shall exsist 'til the end of time
In winds that slightly blow
Ages beyond what I can imagine
It will constantly be revealed
Visions of dreams upon those beams
In the slumbering world
Where its exsistence is concealed

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: