/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Author's Hideaway"


I exacerbate in my dim lit quarters
Upon the walls are chalk notations
Time is spent upon my bed
Thought comes in rotations
I throw notes over my head
That come to me in lucid dreams
Prancing images fuzzy about the edges
Under the guise of different themes
The few photos upon the wall
Serve as inspiration
Whether in white light or black night
Thoughts adjust to adaptation
Written words upon the walls
Jots that represent a part of the tale
As I sit by the window and ponder life
That which lies beyond the veil
Unannounced at different times
The veil is lifted temporarily
Visions are shown at random
In sights of extraordinarily
Of no sacrifice which can be too great
The words come in their own good time
With solitude comes great contemplation
In Cause and effect to reach as I climb
The silence of the little room
Allows me great latitiude
To express myself beyond my own limits
With an open minded adittude

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: