/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"A dog named Mickey"



Hi there buddy-I've been waiting
For you to come home from work
Been resting on the couch on my little blanket
I see your little smirk
I'm sure glad your home-I missed you alot
Don't quite know what to say
Played with the cat and we took a nap
I thought about you most of the day
Didn't feel like eating today very much
But I'm feel like eating a bit now
First let's play a little with my favorite toy
If you feel like it anyhow
I'll sit on the floor while your having dinner
Then we will sit on the couch together
Watch some television-as you tickle me
Until it's time for the weather
After that comes my favorite time
When I get to jump on the bed
Everything is quiet now
As I rest on a pillow near your head
Soon will come one of those days
When you dont have to work however
I get to see you for an entire day
As I wish this could go on forever

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: