/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Concealed Beauty"


I see the beauty deep within me
It is a secret I must keep
No act put upon me can deter it
What has been sown it shall reap
In this silence within my room
There can be no thoughts of doom
The little girl who resides
In all that abides
I am safe within the womb
Of everlasting peace
That no strong hand can destroy
In the splatter-it doesn't matter
For I have the knowledge of true joy
That is where it lays with me
Deep inside where it can't penetrate
On the outside I am just a shell
The battering hand wants to deprive me
And put me in the same kind of hell
True peace and joy will always overcome
Turmoil and the evils of pain
These wounds will heal but the scars are there
I will be cleansed in the sterile rain

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: