/>

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Eyes"


Nothing exists except for my eyes
I sit in the darkness of my soul
Nothing resembles the world I am in
This is the grand wormhole
Out in space where no direction exsists
Not even time resists
There are no words or spoken language
Detachment from even the stars
Where there is no body shackled to me
There can be no exsistence of scars
Pain can neither feel death
For there is no breath
I cannot cry or even die
It is the megadeath
The atomic chain reaction within my mind
Where the clucking is upon the cuckold stool
There can be no genius where there is no fool
Andromeda is far off in the distance
And I may not loose the bands of Orion
Or come to know the morning star
My heart hides in the cluster of Pleiades
I am the concealed one of the seventh star

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: