/>

Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

"Concrete Dragon Walls"


These walls are dragon walls
Nostrils of fire breathe
I touch it's scales upon the breast
Frozen concrete unmovable
Closing my eyes thinking
How I will slay him with my lance
Kings will praise me
I have no life with exception
To this wall before me
Several times when within the castle
I surrendered my sword
Hearing that the final dragon had been slain
Then only again when upon the wall
I am called back into service
Giving my life of servitude importance
The rest of the world is behind me
And I am between the world and the wall
The wall where dreams become reality
Only limited by the hot breath
In barren lands of my own mind
Others who analyze this
Will only draw medevial conclusions
While riding my steed into the horizon
Concealed frozen concrete walls
Keep my secret safe from prying minds
Of those who refuse to fight dragons
Who live inside these places

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: