/>

Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Final Phase"





In my death throes
You kill me with your silence
Your body covers me
I am in total darkness with you
Life is sucked away from me
Yet you remain silent
Oblivious to my pain
Yet you cannot speak
You can feel me in your presence
Inescapable yet you leave me in abandon
Chained to myself
As you are chained to me
You bathe me but you are unwilling
Fear is in your voice
But it is not within your mind
Will you let me die without hearing
Or will you reach down into your broken heart
Presenting me with some token to take with me
On my long journey homeward
I have ingested deadly Oleander
But that is good enough for me
As long as your whispers are in my ear
Always resting across my lips

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: