/>

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

"Pouting"



My older brother won't play with me
Life isn't that much fun anymore
My dog just wants to sleep today
My sister is such a bore
Last week I got some crab apples
While sitting in a tree
Most of them I threw at other kids
Especially at this girl named Marie
I don't like her
She always smiles when I go to school
Then the other boys laugh at me
So I dunk them in the pool
Mom just told me not to run
While I'm in the house
So I'll just sit here in the hallway
Quiet as a mouse
Maybe Dad will play with me
When he comes home from work
Guess I'll go next door and see the cat
Instead of my homework
Last time I pulled the cat's tail hard
But then he ran away
I don't think he likes me much
'Cause he won't try to play
Nobody likes me for some reason
I just can't figure why
I'm pretty nice most of the time
Except when I make girls cry

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: