/>

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Loyal Companion"


My friend is always by my side
I love her very much
I think about her day and night
And long to feel her touch
It never occured I'd have a friend
Like this in all my dreams
There used to be a cat I liked
Odd as all that seems
Then one day she went away
My heart grew very sad
I looked for her almost every day
And missed her really bad
Then this little girl was born
I used to watch her in the crib
She looked at me with shiny eyes
I didn't want to like her too much
Just in case she went away like the cat did
And my heart would be broken once again

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a helpful suggestion.. :)

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?