/>

Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

"The temple within"


I go to the temple of Shadoveh;
Tarrogen and Bal Shem Tov accompany me;
They are my dragons who abide in my heart's mind;
Pure forms of energy that will never flee;
My sentinels are present;
Meshema and Tahana who shelter my heart;
Quigleanamos joins in my journey;
He has been there from the very start;
Great walls that align the corridors;
Floral images are at our feet;
The fragrance permeates the space we are in;
The smell of the odor is so very sweet;
In an endless sky we journey forward;
Out beyond the clouds in the breeze;
Ah-it is the pure essence of inner joy;
With the clarity our vision sees;
Time has no meaning-neither does distance;
We can travel in the twinkle of an eye;
Through the wormholes and the spans of space;
To the temple of Shadoveh;
We shall hover in suspension at our own pace;
With no recollection of night or day;

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: