/>

Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Phantasm"


My apparition should come as no suprise
In sweet revenge of pumpkins
Which have come and gone
Such vines from roots
Firmly planted in soil
Slowly make their way to the surface
To witness fallen leaves from heaven
Compile into one great lunge
Forward they go into the autumn wind
Cleaving to me strenuously
Aghast their existence is dependent
Upon my survival
Not knowing bitter winds of winter
Spell out my demise
Looking over this field
In rememberance of seasons past
The laughter of children
Who are now the reapers
Of sown seeds that cause my brethren
To rise up from the ground
Baring their ripened melons upon the vine
Those who attribute growth to nature
Entrusted with proper treatment
The declaration has been made
Take great care in your labor
We are watching

~Moses~
© 2009 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: