/>

Pages

Friday, May 4, 2007

"Coming Out"



Writing of herself
She knows it is painful
Wounds buried deeply under her skin
Looking upon her you would never know
Healing has been slow
She reclaims her life
The daily task of climbing
Each day she must rise to the occasion
With crippled legs she must drag
Fighting her mind all the way
Upon the growing grass
Blades pierce her clothing
She does not mind
Deep below the surface she goes
Pulling her mind out of the dark forest
The place where I willingly reside
A forest where many have died
Among the flowers however
A chosen few return
I hail to them and am glad in my heart
Observing the eventual turn
My dark forest-its bending path
Sensing the pending rath
Looking into eyes that reveal pain
I pray for them
To feel the cleansing rain
Leaving the dark forest far behind

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: