/>

Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Dimensions"


Split amid the two realms
Disintengration into the material
From whence all things have come
Clapping as the sound of thunder
Closed eyes are able to envision
As the reflection within a drop of water
Suspended momentarily
During the time an eye blinks
Such reflections are lost in time
In confidence my strange interpose
Interrupts the quaint conversations
Lurking in spaces where parasites thrive
Waiting for Newton's law to go into effect
Mollifying those in conciliation
Requittal avoids capture
Resting in the Cities of Refuge
The subterfuge is the contrivance
Stratagem is useless as a ploy
I am able and willing to bide my time
Remaining in suspension indefinetly
Until forces beyond my control
Command me to relinquish my position
I remain in the shell of decomposition
Until the dust overcomes me
Wherein I shall lay prostrate
Surrendering to the ages within time

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: