/>

Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Peering Into Blank Spaces"


Solitude in contemplation
Visions of my inner self
Raindrops falling just outside
This window in my stare
There are no minds here tonight
Which I may touch
Therefore it is my gaze upon the stars
Where once again the wonder begins
The slight fog in the street mimicks
That gentle buffering in betwixt
That unsolved position where things may
Run rampantly at their own desire
Revealing their true nature for me to see
I am caught in the maze that encompasses me
Though it surrounds me it is tame
Willing to reveal its secret passages
Interpolated objects are no suprise when they come
Being as I am aware of them before they arrive
What mesmerized me at one time
This is now a common ocurrence
No longer able to throw me off track
These things are seen as I said well in advance
Before they pass through the rusty gates


~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: