/>

Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

"Just around the corner"


Little trips taken to the coast
Down by the beaches of sand
That's my wife with her little sis
Both of them look so grand
They think I'm taking my afternoon nap
I'm about to give them a suprise
I'll jump out in front of them momentarily
Not leaving time to surmise
After the laughing we'll all take a stroll
And have a nice afternoon snack
Later will come the setting sun
As we start our evening walk back
Maybe my wife or her little sis
Will pull a prank on me
It's always been fun to joke around
I'm sure we would all agree
Life is good-it's full of hills
Up and down we all go
It's nice to stop and have some fun
To keep from feeling low
~
~I'm thankful to have good friends who love me~

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: