/>

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Cloud Frolics"


Floating across the blue sky
She plays alone today
Skipping along towards a rainbow
She visits me this way
Always when the sun is high at near noon
Not another cloud in the sky
Where does she come from
Where does she go
Her presence is pleasant to my eye
Many times I have seen her
The girl without a name
Sometimes she brings her ball
Always playing a game
Jumping rope,skipping at times
She replaces my sister long gone
Who dissapeared without a trace
Once upon a dawn
I think it would be nice to name her
JoAnne will be her name
I will talk to her in the sky where she lives
Her life will still be the same
Floating as the wisp in the sky
Leaving without warning
She bids me adieu quickly today
In the warmth of the desert morning
Farewell JoAnne until next time
Be well my sister,be well

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: