/>

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Cruel Behavior"



Will you chase me away if I come to you
I will travel the slow train in anticipation
Will you refuse to open the door
Slamming shut the window in my mind
Will you kick my dreams away
Destroying what I hope to find
Will you kill me with your silence
Through your cold stare
Pretending to love me for my sake
When you really do not care
Will you pray for my death
Although by my side
Not realizing that our love has died
Will you caress yourself
Concealing from me
Your very thoughts that set me free
Allowing me to live the lie
Will you abandon me as I slowly die
Will you stand far away when they lower me
Into my silent grave by the sea
Will you begin to tell so as to dispell
These thoughts that twist in me
My only wish is to make you happy
If this cannot be done well
Let me go so you may find it
It's better than living in hell
If I can know you are truly happy
Although it means there must be distance
I will relegate my heart to lonliness
So that you may complete your existence

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: