/>

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Father"



Dust within like a clap of thunder
My life is far from done
I am the father of many children
Although I have fathered none
I am some kind of magnet it seems
Stuck in the middle of the crowd
There is no hiding or so it seems
My energy speaks out too loud
Various ways I have tried to muffle it
Isolation is the only way
Hiding in dark remote places
Until I can no longer stay
From dark forests into hell
Where I must run from
The viper and the demon with hooves
In single solitude another form of hiding
Until comes the time when he moves
I must breach the veil when the curtain lifts
Otherwise I must remain
Until when the next time frame shifts
The clap of thunder makes the signal
It is the clicking within the sounding bell
It fill my ears with silent tears
From dark forests as I move in towards hell

~Moses~
© 2007 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: