/>

Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Sentinels"



My sentinels are steadfast by my side;
They jealously protect me in the fiercest way;
Pure forms of inner energy;
Ready at my bidding to work if I will it;
To climb upon the highest peak;
Or to descend into the lowest pits;
To harken unto my call in the night;
My sweet Meshema will enter into the dream paths;
And walk with me;
Tahana will remain on the outer perimeter;
Seeing to it that none pass but such as are invited;
The walls are raised up and nothing shall break its bond;
I am in harmony with the spirits;
And I tread upon the paths that have been walked;
Since the beginning of time over an eternity ago;
Listening for the voices that walk in this forest;
The dream path is in the presence of a fog;
There are many layers to it as the path unfolds;
The way shall be made clear to those who wait;

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: