/>

Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Untouched Beauty"



Red walled cavern reflect your mind;
Reveal your total grace;
Lavender slopes that tug at the edges;
In this sacred and solemn place;
Eons went by without a whisper;
Not one mind did even dare to touch;
Your inner beauty that conceals itself;
Deepest thoughts that rely so much;
On pristine slopes and clear cold waters;
That reach beyond to places deep;
A solitary eagle's effortless flight;
It's secret I must keep;
To pass this way and ask myself;
Odd as it all may seem;
Is this real-what I feel;
Is this a hoped for dream;
A place as such-seems to much;
To ask for in a prayer;
It is surreal-what I feel;
And more than I would dare;
To hope for such a thing of beauty;
It brings me joyous tears;
In the bosom of this peace;
Until my ending years;

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: