/>

Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Serenity Within"




Sweet silent moon upon the water;
As I sit here upon the shore;
Are you here for just my pleasure;
It is you that I adore;
You never make the slightest protest;
And you've always let me be;
Whatever it was that I have wanted;
You never seemed displeased with me;
~
We never seem to stay in one place;
For much longer than I need;
Sweet silent moon who's always been there;
That's always been our secret creed;
We never knew eachother's sorrow;
For no words were ever spoke;
We just looked on at eachother;
And took the burdens from our yoke;
~
So down the road we go together;
There you are up in the sky;
You are my friend who's like no other;
In the sweetness of by and by;
Your twinkling crescent is like my mother;
You have that look within your eye;

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: