/>

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Annoyed"




I am Fred the hairless cat
Today is not a good day
As soon as the sun came up
I knew there was not much to say
It rained all night and thundered too
I didn't get much rest
Then there was this mouse in the house
Who has caused me to become distressed
The food I have to eat is not tasty
The place is kind of cold and damp
The other cat stole my place in the chair
Over by the ugly lamp
Which I do not like by the way
I liked the old one better
Oh and the Irish Setter
He is kind of smelly and mean
But he eats stuff from the litter box
I dont think he is too clean
They never buy me any toys
Or give me tasty snacks
It's always noisy in this place
Everybody and every thing invades
My private space
Hey-I'm a hairless cat
What do you expect
I like to complain about my neglect
Guess this place is as good as any
Wish they would give me spaghetti
Once in a while

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: