/>

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Beyond Dreaming"


What is my purpose for being here
How did everything come to be
That cloud in the sky looks like a poodle
Another one looks like a tree
Will I become somebody who is great
Who goes down in history
That cloud in the sky is changing
It no longer resembles a tree
Now it looks like a whale a bit
Or is it a fish with a snout
That one which looked like a poodle
Now looks like a clown with a pout
When I grow up will I be a mother
Will my relationship be good with my brother
How many children will I end up with
This myriad of questions that come up this day
Maybe I'll walk down to the schoolyard
My-how those clouds can betray
They never stay in one place very long
Their images constantly change
I wonder where I'll live when I grow up
Will it be on the open range
Or in a metropolis where skyscrapers abound
That reach for those clouds in the skies
For now I suppose I will have to be content
With what I can see through my eyes

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: