/>

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Solitary Existence"


High on the plateaus of my own mountain
I sit in solitude
This is the space where I must be
In order to completely see
The visions that are within my mind
If I am ever in hopes to find
The paths that I must walk in journeys end
Meeting up with foe and friend
The dream paths are not always clear
Some are filled with turmoil and fear
Ghosts of the past must be faced
Medicine Men have told me things must be placed
In proper alignment to the juxtaposition
If I am in hopes of completing my mission
As quickly as steam rises so time passes by
It is a silent cry
That I must listen for and hope to recognize
Before it quietly and silently dies
Time is of the utter essence
Lest I give it up in the acquiescence
Within the place of rendevous
That will occur within my own mind

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: