/>

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Looking for God"


My father has sold me
I'm enslaved in a brothel
My only escape is death
I bury my head in the pillow and cry
Barely catching my breath
No matter how much I try to wash
I still feel like I am unclean
Prayers keep me alive in my heart
Hoping that God will intervene
Dreams are no longer
Nightmares have replaced them
A strangers touch gives me a chill
Groping fingers on my body
Until they have had their fill
Like discarded rubbish they leave me
I am left in lonliness and disgust
Gagging over the taste of their odor
Hating their animalistic thrusts
Their faces are as blanks
They have smashed my heart
I can no longer feel anything
There is nothing left of me anymore
All that is left is the swiftness of their sting

~Moses~
© 2006 Moses Lestz - All Rights Reserved

No comments: